AC Repairs in Oklahoma City, OK
AC Repairs by Trustworthy Techs
Nobody likes a pushy or sketchy AC technician—ourselves included. That’s why we train our AC technicians to clearly explain what’s wrong with your AC, and to give upfront, honest pricing. When you hire us, you’ll never have to worry about paying for a repair you don’t actually need.
All of our AC repairs include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
- Financing options available
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – We’re rated 5 out of 5 on Google
Cost to repair an AC in Oklahoma City
- Low: $135
- Average: $400
- High: $1,200
What you pay for a repair will depend on:
- What’s wrong with your AC: Some repairs require expensive replacement parts and more labor to fix. For example, replacing a broken thermostat is relatively inexpensive compared to a compressor replacement, which can cost $2,000+.
- Service call fee: All contractors charge a “service fee,” which is the price to come out and diagnose the AC (this fee doesn’t include the repair price). Our service fee is $79 but if you hire us to repair your AC, we will waive this fee.
- Your AC warranty: If your AC unit is still under warranty, you could end up paying a lot less for your repair. We can help you determine if your warranty is still valid.
How we repair your AC
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We’ll dispatch a tech to arrive at your home within the designated service window.
2) Relax while we identify the issue
Once our technician arrives at your home, they’ll ask you what AC problems you’re experiencing. Then they’ll diagnose the issue.
3) Get upfront pricing
After we find what the problem is, we’ll give you upfront, flat-rate pricing on the cost to repair it. No sketchy sales tactics, just honest pricing. Worried about cost? Ask about our financing options.
4) Let us do the hard work
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work repairing your AC. We’ll be careful to keep our work area clean and keep any disruptions to a minimum.
5) Give us feedback
After repairing your AC unit, we’ll make sure you have an opportunity to tell us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. If we did something wrong or you’re not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL AC repairs:
If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
1-year labor warranty
If the part fails within the first year, we’ll replace it for free.
“I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone”
“I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone. I called Ernie and he had Eric his tech come out within a few hours to fix our air conditioning unit. He was very knowledgeable and was gone within 30 minutes. Will never use anyone else! Thanks guys!” — Lindsay McCown
Ready for trustworthy AC service?
Contact us online or call us at (405) 285-5757 today!