AC Installations in Edmond, OK
AC Installations By Trustworthy Techs
When you need a new central AC system, you want to know you’re getting the best option for your home and budget. Our team of trustworthy technicians aren’t pushy or demanding—they’ll give you honest recommendations and flat-rate pricing. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting the right system for your home at a fair price.
All of our AC installations include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Financing options available
Cost to install an AC in Edmond, OK
- Low: $2,500
- Average: $3,000
- High: $3,500
What you pay for a new AC will depend on:
- Size of the new unit: Air conditioners are sized according to their cooling capacity, which is measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units) or tons. The higher the BTU output or tonnage of the AC system, the more expensive it will be.
- Efficiency of the AC: An air conditioner’s efficiency is measured by SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). The higher the SEER, the more efficient the AC, and the more expensive it will be.
- AC feature upgrades: Adding noise-reduction or air quality features will raise the total cost of the installation.
- Installation factors: If the installer needs to add or modify ductwork to accommodate the new AC system, the installation will cost more.
- The AC warranty you choose: If you opt for a longer-lasting warranty with comprehensive protection, it will raise the cost of the AC system.
How we install your AC
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We’ll dispatch a tech to arrive at your home within the designated service window.
2) Relax while we assess your cooling needs
Once our technician arrives at your home, they’ll ask you about your cooling preferences and perform a cooling load calculation. This calculation will help us determine what size AC system you need.
3) Get upfront pricing
After we we calculate what size system you need, we’ll give you upfront pricing on different AC systems that match your cooling preferences. No sketchy sales tactics, just honest pricing. Worried about cost? Ask about our financing options.
4) Let us do the hard work
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work installing your AC. We’ll be careful to keep our work area clean and keep any disruptions to a minimum.
5) Give us feedback
After installing your new AC unit, we’ll make sure you have an opportunity to tell us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. If we did something wrong or you’re not completely satisfied with your new AC or our work, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL AC installations:
If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
1-year labor warranty
If the part fails within the first year, we’ll replace it for free.
“The guys at Prudhom are terrific!”
“The guys at Prudhom Heating and Air are terrific! They take the time to explain what they are doing and if they are installing something new, they explain how to operate the new device. They clean up after they are finished and the arrive on time. I highly recommend them!” — Renee Jones