Heat Pump Repairs in Edmond, OK
Heat Pump Repairs By Trustworthy Techs
When it comes to heat pump repairs, you want to hire a professional who is honest. At Prudhom, we pride ourselves on the fact that our technicians will not up-sell you on repairs or services you don’t actually need. When you hire us, you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for—no surprises when you get the bill.
All of our heat pump repairs include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction—guaranteed
- Financing options available
Cost to repair a heat pump in Edmond, OK
- Low: $135
- Average: $400
- High: $1,000
What you pay for a repair will depend on:
- What’s wrong with your heat pump: Some repairs require expensive replacement parts and more labor to fix. For example, replacing a bad capacitor is relatively inexpensive compared to a replacing a broken compressor, which can cost $2,000+.
- Diagnostic fee: All contractors charge a “diagnostic fee,” which is the price to come out and find out what’s wrong with your heat pump. (This fee doesn’t include the repair price.) Our service fee is $79 but we’ll waive this fee if you hire us to repair your heat pump.
- Your heat pump warranty: If your heat pump unit is still under warranty, you could end up paying a lot less for your repair. We can help you determine if your warranty is still valid.
How we repair your heat pump
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We’ll dispatch a tech to arrive at your home within the designated service window.
2) Relax while we identify the issue
Once our technician arrives at your home, they’ll ask you what heat pump problems you’re experiencing. Then they’ll diagnose the issue.
3) Get upfront pricing
After we find what the problem is, we’ll give you upfront, flat-rate pricing on the cost to repair it. No sketchy sales tactics, just honest pricing. Worried about cost? Ask about our financing options.
4) Let us do the hard work
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work repairing your AC. We’ll be careful to keep our work area clean and keep any disruptions to a minimum.
5) Give us feedback
After repairing your heat pump unit, we’ll make sure you have an opportunity to tell us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. If we did something wrong or you’re not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL heat pump repairs:
If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
1-year labor warranty
If the part fails within the first year, we’ll replace it for free.
“We are always happy with Prudhom!”
“Quality work and customer care at fair prices. We are always happy with Prudhom!” — Elizabeth R.
Ready for trustworthy heat pump service?
Contact us online or call us at (405) 285-5757 today!