Duct Repair & Installation Services in Oklahoma City
Professional Duct Repairs & Installs You Can Count On
Does your home struggle with hot and cold spots? Are your energy bills higher-than-normal? If so, Prudhom can help resolve these and many other duct-related issues. Our technicians are some of the most honest you’ll find in all of Oklahoma City, and will go out of their way to give you a complete picture of your home’s ducts and what it will take to fix them. Best of all, the price we give you up front is the price you’ll always pay. No hidden fees and no additional charges, ever.
All of our duct repairs and installations include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Financing options available
Cost to repair and install ductwork in Oklahoma City, OK
The cost of ductwork services in Oklahoma City, OK varies widely. That’s because it all depends on multiple factors, the biggest factor being whether your ducts need to be repaired, replaced or installed for the first time.
That said, it’s best to have an HVAC professional inspect your current set up, assess your needs and then provide a precise cost estimate for your ductwork project.
- Type of duct service: The cost of duct service varies based on whether we’re repairing damaged ductwork, modifying existing ductwork or installing brand new ductwork. Repairs and modifications for example often cost much less than a fresh installation. The good news is our experts are as honest and transparent as they come. We’ll always make you aware of the challenges of each job and the cost of completing them.
- Extent of damage: In the case of a repair, the extent of the damage plays a significant role in price. Some age-related touchups to the ductwork are both quick and affordable to complete. But if a major storm comes through, there’s a good chance more resources will be necessary to complete the job.
- Accessibility to ducts: Access to a home’s ductwork varies from home to home. Making repairs and modifications to ductwork in tight attic spaces may require additional time to complete. As always, we’ll make sure you’re aware of these challenges prior to starting the job.
How we repair or install your ductwork
1) Schedule your appointment with us
When you’re ready to schedule an appointment with Prudhom, simply give us a call at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online. We’ll find a time that works best for you and keep you posted on any changes to your appointment prior to our arrival.
2) Relax while we assess your ductwork
Before we get started on servicing your ducts, our technicians will perform a thorough review of your existing duct network to pinpoint weak points and damaged areas. If the project involves installing or modifying ductwork, we’ll create a detailed game plan for the work and keep you informed about how long the job will take.
3) Get upfront pricing
As soon as we have a plan in place for repairing, installing or modifying your home’s ductwork, we’ll create a customized quote for the work for you to review. This is a fixed-price quote, which means if the job takes longer than expected to resolve, you won’t be blindsided with additional bills.
4) Let us do the hard work
Once you’ve approved the quote, we’ll get right to work! We take extra precautions to ensure your home is as clean or cleaner than how we found it. Shoe covers and drop cloths are used while we’re inside your home. Your furniture and all other belongings will also be covered and protected!
5) Give us feedback
After completing the duct repair or installation, we’ll ask you how the service was and invite you to leave feedback. That feedback gives us a chance to respond to and correct any issues you had during the work and improve upon our service calls in the future.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on all duct repairs and installs:
If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
1-year labor warranty
If the part fails within the first year, we’ll replace it for free.
“Quality of service was spectacular…”
“Dustin was awesome! On time, completed the job quickly, was very upfront about costs and quality of service was spectacular. I have dealt with dozens of HVAC companies in my daily work and Prudhom was fantastic. Highly recommended and will be referring other clients to them!”
– Jeff W.
Ready for trustworthy duct repairs & installs?
Contact us online or call us at (405) 285-5757 today!