Furnace Installations in Edmond, OK
Furnace Installations Completed With Quality and Care
When it’s time to install a new furnace, you want to make sure you’re getting the best system for your money. That’s why we only employ trustworthy technicians and give fair, flat-rate prices. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting the right system for your home, period. All of our furnace installations include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Financing options available
Cost to install a furnace in Oklahoma City
- Low: $2,500
- Average: $3,600
- High: $8,000
What you pay for a new furnace will depend on:
- Furnace fuel type: Gas furnaces cost more upfront than electric furnaces. However, natural gas is a less expensive fuel source, meaning you’ll save money on operational costs.
- Furnace size: The heating output (“size”) of a furnace is measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units). The higher the BTU output of the furnace, the “bigger” the furnace, and the more expensive the unit will be.
- Furnace efficiency: Furnace efficiency is measured by its AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) percentage. A higher AFUE percentage equates to higher installation costs but lower overall operational costs.
- Furnace features: Adding advanced comfort and performance features such as modulating burners or a variable-speed blower motor will raise the cost of the installation.
- Installation factors: Modifications to ductwork or major updates to a home’s electrical system can increase the price of an installation.
How we install your furnace
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. An expert technician will be sent out to assess your home and give you a free furnace installation quote.
2) Get upfront pricing
After assessing your home and current HVAC system, we’ll give you an upfront quote on the cost to install the new furnace. Our prices are always honest and fair. Worried about cost? Ask us about financing options.
3) Let us do the hard work
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work installing your furnace. Most furnace installations take about a day to complete. We’ll be careful to keep our work area clean and keep disruptions to a minimum.
4) Give us feedback
Your feedback matters to us. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your new furnace, then give us a call and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL furnace installations:
If you’re not completely satisfied with your new furnace, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
10-year parts warranty
If your furnace fails due to a manufacturer error, you’ll receive your replacement parts from the manufacturer at no additional cost.
1-year labor warranty
If your furnace fails within the first year, we’ll fix or replace it for free.
“You won’t find a friendlier, more professional group”
“Dustin serviced our system and did a very professional job. He shared the service process for our heating and air system. He was on time as promised. Also, he did a great job on installing new Carrier COR thermostats which will give us more control over our energy consumption. I highly recommend Prudhom Heating and Air Conditioning for your HVAC system service. You won’t find a friendlier, more professional group.”