Air Purifier Installation in Edmond, OK
Air Purifier Installations Completed with Quality and Care
The latest PureAir™ systems from Lennox give your family the protection they deserve from microbes, pollen, toxic compounds and other airborne dangers. Best of all, the friendly team at Prudom is here for you with easy financing plans, a 1-year labor warranty on installs and much more.
All of our air purifier installations include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Financing options available
Lennox PureAir™: Cleaner Air for Every Room in Your Home
Many air cleaning systems filter out particles. Some combat germs, and some fight odors. But only the PureAir™ and PureAir S Air Purification Systems we offer addresses all three types of indoor air pollutants.
PureAir™ systems by Lennox help eliminate:
- Up to 99.9% of all airborne particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander
- Over 90% of viruses such as MRSA, flu and cold
- Up to 50% of household odors and chemical vapors within just 24 hours
In addition to these benefits, Lennox PureAir™ and PureAir S systems rely on a MERV 16 carbon media filter to trap ozone generated by sources within your home and filter particles as small as .3 micron particles in size.
Cost to install an air purifier in Oklahoma City
The cost to install a whole-home air purifier ranges widely in price. Keep in mind that this service starts with an in-home estimate to confirm that your system will allow for a whole-home air purifier to be installed in the first place (some systems do not allow this).
However, if your system does allow for an air purifier installation, what you pay for a new air purifier will depend on:
- Smart sensor technology: Some Lennox PureAir systems have built-in sensors which let you know when filters need to be replaced, or allow you to connect the purifier to a smart thermostat to enable even more utility and options.
- Filtration capabilities: Some filters are better at capturing airborne particles than others. Many models in the PureAir line exceeds hospital intensive care/operating room level filtration and can remove particles as small as .01 microns.
- Ductwork modifications: Whole-home air purifiers filter the air at the source: inside your AC system. The clean air then travels through your ductwork into your home. Our team likes to make sure your ducts are in good order and not too dirty. Otherwise, even the best air purifiers won’t stop the stuff already inside your ducts from getting into your home.
- Electrical modifications: Electrical modifications may be required during installation. At Prudhom, we make sure you’re aware of any changes to your home’s electrical wiring before we begin the installation.
How we install your air purifier
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We’ll send an expert out to discuss the latest air purification systems with you.
2) Get upfront pricing
Once you’ve found the perfect air purifier for your home, we’ll provide a free upfront estimate for installing it. The estimate is fixed and will be honored even if we run into complications during the installation.
3) Let us do the hard work
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work installing your air purifier. After the installation is complete, we’ll test the system for you and share some advice on how to use it.
4) Give us feedback
Your feedback matters to us. If you weren’t 100% satisfied by the work we completed for you, then give us a call and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL heat pump installations:
If you’re not completely satisfied with your new heat pump, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
10-year parts warranty
If your heat pump fails due to a manufacturer error, they will give you replacement parts at no cost.
1-year labor warranty
If your heat pump fails within the first year, we’ll fix or replace it for free.
“I highly recommend them!”
“The guys at Prudhom Heating and Air are terrific! They take the time to explain what they are doing and if they are installing something new, they explain how to operate the new device. They clean up after they are finished and the arrive on time. I highly recommend them!” –Renee J.