Furnace Repairs in Edmond, OK
Furnace Repairs By Trustworthy Techs
Here at Prudhom, we value honesty. That’s why we only employ trustworthy technicians and give fair, flat-rate prices for all our furnace repairs. When you hire us to repair your heating system, there won’t be any upcharges or surprises when you get the bill.
All of our furnace repairs include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Financing options available
Cost to repair a furnace in Oklahoma City
- Low: $135
- Average: $400
- High: $1,000
The cost of your furnace repair will depend on:
- What’s wrong with your furnace: The more difficult and time-consuming a furnace repair is, the more expensive it will be. For example, fixing a broken draft inducer motor can take up to 3 hours to fix, making it a more expensive repair than a simple repair like fixing a faulty thermostat. Your repair can also increase in cost depending on the part that needs to be repaired. If you have to repair or replace an expensive part, like a heat exchanger, your repair bill will be a lot more than if you need to repair a smaller part, like a single relay switch.
- Diagnostic fee: All contractors charge a “diagnostic fee,” which is the price to come out and find out what’s wrong with your furnace (this fee doesn’t include the repair price). Our service fee is $79 but we’ll waive this fee if you hire us to repair your furnace.
- Your furnace warranty: If your furnace is still under warranty, you could end up paying a lot less for your repair. We can help you determine if your warranty is still valid.
How we repair your furnace
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We’ll dispatch a tech to arrive at your home within the designated service window.
2) Relax while we identify the issue
Once our technician arrives at your home, they’ll inspect your furnace to find what’s causing the problem.
3) Get upfront pricing
After we diagnose the problem, we’ll give you upfront, flat-rate pricing on the cost to repair your furnace. No sketchy sales tactics, just honest pricing. Worried about cost? We offer financing options (just ask us about them).
4) Let us do the hard work
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work repairing your furnace in a timely manner. Our technicians are respectful of your family and space, and will do their best to keep disruptions to a minimum.
5) Give us feedback
After fixing your furnace, we’ll make sure you have an opportunity to tell us about how the job went. Our first priority is your comfort and satisfaction. If we did something wrong or you’re not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL furnace repairs:
If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
1-year labor warranty
If the part fails within the first year, we’ll replace it for free.
“Super friendly and knowledgeable”
“There are so many awful service companies out there so we are so glad to have a trustworthy company that we can call for our issues with heating and air. We really appreciate the technicians not trying to “sell” us services and parts that we don’t need. We also appreciate that if there is an issue with a service window, they will call and let you know they are running late. Eric was amazing. Super friendly and knowledgeable. I can’t recommend him enough. This man needs a raise! Thank you for everything!”
– Lyndsey D.