Ductless Mini-Split AC Installations in Oklahoma City, OK
Quality Ductless AC Installations By Techs Who Care
At Prudhom, our customers come first. From the moment we answer the phone to the completion of your ductless AC installation, we will go out of our way to make sure your experience is excellent. We only hire the best techs and use the highest quality equipment, so you know your ductless AC installation will be completed with care and will last for years to come.
All of our ductless AC installations include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Financing options available
Cost to ductless install an AC in Edmond, OK
- Low: $4,500
- Average: $5,500
- High: $6,500
What you pay for a new ductless AC will depend on:
- Number of rooms you want cooled: Because indoor ductless AC units only cool the room or space they are in, the more rooms you want cooled, the more indoor units you’ll need and the more expensive your installation will be.
- Size of the system: The “larger” the AC, the more expensive it will be. ACs are sized by the amount of heat they can remove from your home per hour. A tech should determine what size ductless AC is right for the area/room before installing the system.
- Efficiency of the AC: The more efficient your system is, the more expensive it will be. That being said, the more efficient your system is, the more long-term savings you’ll likely see on monthly cooling bills.
- AC feature upgrades: Any upgrades to your system, like a smart thermostat, will increase the cost. A tech will be able to speak with you about your options and which upgrades will work for your home, cooling needs and budget.
How we install your ductless AC
1) Schedule your appointment with us
To schedule an appointment, you can call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online. When you schedule an appointment, we’ll give you a window of time and we’ll ensure that a tech arrives during that timeframe.
2) Relax while we assess your cooling needs
As soon as our tech arrives at your home, they’ll discuss your current system, cooling needs and budget with you to ensure that you’re getting the right system. We’ll also do a load calculation, which will help us determine what size AC is right for your home.
3) Get upfront pricing
Once we’ve spoken to you and assessed your home and cooling needs, we’ll provide you with an upfront estimate on the cost to install your ductless AC system. We understand that a ductless AC is quite an investment, which is why we offer financing options to our customers.
4) Let us do the hard work
It’s time to get your ductless AC installed! Once you feel comfortable about the system and the price, we will get to work. By the end of the installation, you can expect an expertly installed AC system and a home as clean as it was before we got there.
5) Give us feedback
We care about your comfort and satisfaction, so after we install your ductless AC system, we’ll be sure to reach out to you and ask you how the job went. We want you to be completely satisfied, so if you aren’t happy or the job didn’t go as expected, let us know. We’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL AC installations:
If you’re not completely satisfied with our repair, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
1-year labor warranty
If the part fails within the first year, we’ll replace it for free.
“Prudhom was fantastic!”
“Dustin was awesome! On time, completed the job quickly, was very upfront about costs and quality of service was spectacular. I have dealt with dozens of HVAC companies in my daily work and Prudhom was fantastic. Highly recommended and will be referring other clients to them!” — Jeff Weides