Heat Pump Installations in Edmond, OK
Heat Pump Installations Completed With Quality and Care
A new heat pump is a big home investment. Prudhom understands this. That’s why we work hard to gain your trust with honest technicians and fair, flat-rate prices. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting the right system for your home, period.
All of our heat pump installations include:
- Flat-rate, upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Financing options available
Cost to install a heat pump in Oklahoma City
- Low: $2,500
- Average: $3,000
- High: $4,500
What you pay for a new heat pump will depend on:
- Heat pump size: Heat pumps are measured in tons. As heat pump tonnage increases, so will the price. The size of your heat pump depends on factors specific to your home, which means you’ll need to consult with a professional to help you calculate the correct size.
- Heat pump efficiency: Heat pump efficiency is measured by its SEER rating (for cooling) and HSPF rating (for heating). A higher SEER or HSPF score equates to higher installation costs but lower overall operational costs.
- Installation factors: Modifications to ductwork or major updates to a home’s electrical system can increase the price of an installation.
- Choice of contractor: HVAC contractors with more experience and more years in business tend to charge more for their services.
How we install your heat pump
1) Schedule your appointment with us
Call us at (405) 285-5757 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. An expert technician will be sent out to assess your home and give you a free heat pump installation quote.
2) Get upfront pricing
After your load calculation, we’ll give you a flat rate upfront quote for various heat pumps installed by Prudhom. Our prices are always honest and fair. And if you’re concerned about the cost, we have fantastic financing options available.
3) Let us do the hard work
Once you sign off on a price, we’ll get to work installing your heat pump. We’ll be careful to keep our work area clean and keep any disruptions to a minimum.
4) Give us feedback
Your feedback matters to us. If you weren’t 100% satisfied by the work we completed for you, then give us a call and we’ll make it right.
Guarantees and warranties
We offer the following guarantees and warranties on ALL heat pump installations:
If you’re not completely satisfied with your new heat pump, we’ll make it right—at no cost to you.
10-year parts warranty
If your heat pump fails due to a manufacturer error, they will give you replacement parts at no cost.
1-year labor warranty
If your heat pump fails within the first year, we’ll fix or replace it for free.
“Won’t go anywhere else!!”
“Dustin has been soo amazing! Anytime we have needed them we have gotten great service from installation of the new unit to changing the capacitor today. We have been with them for 5 years and won’t go anywhere else!! Prices are also much better than any other company for good quality work!!” –Whitney C.